The health and safety of our residents and employees remain our top priority. With the rapidly changing availability of information surrounding the coronavirus and the related COVID-19 illness, we feel it is important to communicate regularly with our residents and guests to share current information and provide updates on community operations.
We continue to monitor the recommendations and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) (www.cdc.gov) and local health authorities. In connection with this guidance, our team members continue to take preventive measures to help prevent the spread of the virus, so our communities remain more healthy environments in which to live and work.
To comply with the requirements of the governmental orders in the various jurisdictions in which our communities are located and to implement procedures recommended by the CDC and local health authorities, we have taken a number of steps that impact the operation of our communities, including the following:
- We have instituted enhanced cleaning for our offices, common areas, homes we sell or rent.
- All community amenities, including clubhouses, fitness centers, pools, playgrounds, and all other indoor and outdoor amenities, are closed to residents and guests until further notice.
- Maintenance of rental homes has been suspended temporarily other than for emergency repairs.
- All resident events have been cancelled until further notice.
- Employees that show signs of illness must remain at home until released to work by a medical professional.
Please note that these preventive measures are temporary and are aimed at preventing the spread of the coronavirus. The circumstances related to the coronavirus are changing constantly and we will update our preventive measures, operational procedures, and this informational page as we determine to be necessary or informative. We strongly encourage all residents, guests, and employees to do their part in preventing the spread of the virus.
We remain committed to providing safe, clean, and vibrant communities for our residents with a level of care and service that makes you proud to live at Heron Falls. Thank you for your support, adherence to these measures, and concern for your neighbors throughout the community. We look forward to resuming normal operations very shortly.